These beautiful and stylish collars are handmade in Wiltshire using only sustainable materials sourced in the UK.
- Organic hemp webbing
- Super strong
- Decorated with a 100% cotton design and finished with solid brass hardware, including a side release buckle.
- Made by Lois and Adrian, at home with their pup Olive
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR DOG FOR A COLLAR:
Measure around the neck with a tape measure where the collar would naturally sit, insert a couple of your fingers for comfort and record the measurement in cm. Using your measurement please choose from the following adjustable sizes:
- X Small: Width 1.8cm / Length adjustable from 22 - 30cm
- Small: Width 1.8cm / Length adjustable from 28 -43cm
- Medium: Width 2.5cm / Length adjustable from 33 - 51cm
- Large: Width 2.5cm / Length adjustable from 41 - 66cm
Please take the time to measure your dog carefully.
To keep your dog collar looking great, hand wash with dish washing soap and warm water, a toothbrush is perfect for getting into the weave of the hemp webbing.
Rinse well and dry flat next to or on top of a radiator.
If worn in the sea always rinse your collar thoroughly after, the salt can cause damage to the brass hardware if left on the surface.